Location: Neelavara, Udupi, India
Position: Full-time, Trainee
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Infrastructure Asst. Administrator will be responsible for planning and maintaining the overall office infrastructure, including infrastructure software and hardware, servers.
The Infrastructure Asst. Administrator is responsible for
- Establishing strong relationship with those vendors to set clear expectations.
- Co-ordinate with internal team and vendors, banks, govt offices for the smooth and timely completion of the activities
- Perform project related communication with internal and external team on regular basis
- Support testing team for validating the product.
- As an additional responsibility, shall be able to support the system setup for the Demo and testing
- Co-Ordinate between account team and auditors and support the finance team in accounting and budgeting
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree in any discipline.
- Experience in the co-ordination and support and administration activities
- Able to write and speak English with good communication and comprehension skills
- Good time Management Skills.
- Good oral and written communication in Local language and English preferred
Local candidates preferred